NSVBA Advisory Council
NSVBA announces the formation of the Advisory Council for the National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC (NSVBA). The NSVBA Advisory Council is a newly formed group of professionals with backgrounds in all aspects of consumer bankruptcy, education, marketing, and technology. Collectively, this Advisory Council brings over 80 years experience in consumer bankruptcy.
The NSVBA Advisory Council Members are:
- Jay Fleischman, Esq. – Partner in the law firm of Shaev & Fleichman, LLP, consumer bankruptcy lawyer in New York, New York co-chair of NACBA, co-founder and past President of the Bankruptcy Law Network, online legal marketing expert and owner of Legal Practice Pro.
- Morgan King, Esq. – In law practice since 1971 specializing in consumer bankruptcy and delinquent tax matters in San Francisco Bay Area, author of 7 books on consumer bankruptcy law as well as IRS delinquent tax remedies, Dean of King Bankruptcy Academy, Director of King Bankruptcy Practice, member of NACBA, and Honorary Member-NSVBA.
- Sharon Hassler – Owner of GoGetNotary.com Directory and GoGetSites.com. Positions in several prominent ad agencies and land development company in Miami, Florida. Eleven years with First American Title Insurance Company serving as a Communications Manager. NSVBA Webmaster, from Prescott, Arizona.
- Dee Medlin – Owner of Title 11Virtual Assistant with over 4 years experience as a Certified Bankruptcy Assistant plus 27 years experience working in the Tech Sector in various positions from an Executive Assistant to Software Development, NSVBA Member, from Anderson, California.
- Jeannie Lynch – Owner of Lynch Legal Support, certified Senior Paralegal with over 30 years combined substantive experience in the areas of consumer bankruptcy, Director of Paralegal Training - King Bankruptcy Academy, NSVBA Member, from Temecula, California.
- Amy Underwood – Owner National Bankruptcy Petitions with over 3 years experience as a Certified Bankruptcy Assistant plus experience working in various positions from Executive Assistant to owning her Mortgage Signing business, NSVBA Member, from Irvine, California.
NSVBA exists to promote, educate, market, and support its membership in the field of consumer bankruptcy petition preparation and serves as a valued resource for attorneys seeking the services of a qualified VBA. NSVBA continues to cultivate partnerships with other service-centric organizations and remains the only Virtual Bankruptcy Association or Organization of its kind to be an invited NACBA Exhibitor since 2009.
NSVBA looks forward to working with the Advisory Council to serve as a sounding board for new ideas as we continue to grow the NSVBA not only with benefits of membership (education, networking, mentoring, and marketing) but overall attorney services and associations that would solidify NSVBA as the premier Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant organization. We are proud to have these individuals serve on the Advisory Council.
The National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC, is a professional organization for Virtual and On-Site Bankruptcy Assistants located in the United States. Established in 2008 and incorporated in 2009.